I. CLUB RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Club shall have the unqualified right to make such rules, regulations, and restrictions in the use of the Club property as it may deem.
- All signs potted in the Club shall be considered as part of the rules
- No member of the Club shall advertise or permit his membership to be advertised for sale. Memberships are non-assignable and non-voting.
- Membership receipts are issued to members only and are not to be used by friends or relatives. Infraction of this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the club. The membership of the Club’s property the possession of which may be determined at the Club’s premises.
- Charges and fees for services and facilities are subject to change as deemed necessary by the club. The Club reserves the right to withdraw any complementary services offered to club members without prior notice.
- Cancellation/Refund: – As per our company policy, there will not be any reimbursement with respect to membership, personal training modules, and any additional products or modules that are launched at dARC1 Fitness; however, the above-mentioned features can be transferred from an active member to any other non-member.
- Extension/Freezing: – Of membership is possible only upon approval by darc1Fitness’s management and on a medical basis only. Extensions/Freezing are only given on a medical basis which is on submission of an application and all relevant papers and on verification by darc1. The difference in membership has to be paid in case of transfer to a bigger club. (As per present rate)
- Personal Training sessions: 1months – 12 sessions, 3 months – 36 sessions, 6 months – 72 sessions, 12 months – 144 sessions
- In the event it is deemed advantageous to the Club to expand the facilities thereof, the Club may temporarily close for construction and will make reasonable efforts to substitute another facility for its members until such construction is going on.
- For the formalities & card: – Within 3 working days from the date of sign-up. The membership will not be activated without the issuance of the Membership card & can be terminated if photographs are not received within the Stipulated.
- Club services may only be used by d’Arc1 Fitness Members. A member whose basic gym membership has expired must renew to take advantage of the gym premises, privileges, and facilities.
- The Club is not responsible for Loft and Found items. Items found are immediately placed in public loft-and-found.
- The Club shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to any property of members or their guests, including their automobiles and contents.
- Any member who is loud, offensive, bothersome to other members or behaves otherwise in an unbecoming manner or who is cited for infraction of rules and regulations may be suspended or expelled from the club.
- SMOKING is prohibited in or outside the club vicinity.
- All members and guests must sign in at the reception desk upon entering the club.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given to you shall be considered duly given when personally delivered to you or mailed to your address as it appears on your membership form agreement or as subsequently changed by written notice to the club NO SOLICITATION allowed in the club or parking lot.
- The club holds a right to reserve “RIGHTS OF ADMISSION” & reserves the right to “TERMINATE A MEMBERSHIP”.
- In case of termination or resignation of a trainer, the management will ensure that the remaining personal training sessions are transferred to a suitable trainer who can satisfy your fitness requirements. The client cannot ask for a refund if the present trainer is changed due to any reason which is affecting the operations of the brand or management.
- The club will keep the premises shut temporarily if there is a need arising out of an emergency taking place in the premises or in the neighborhood as it deems necessary.
- Any damage to d’Arc 1 fitness facilities or the property of any members caused by another member or his/her guest, is the sole responsibility of the offending member. All costs of damage and repairs will have to be borne by the offending member. In case the member does not compensate the Club for the same within 15 days from the date of written notice the membership will be terminated, and fees paid for membership or other services or facilities will be forfeited and might lead to legal proceedings.
- The Club will provide one towel for use for shower per workout day complimentary, which must be returned after use. Additional towels if required will be available at a cost. This service is stopped temporarily due to the spread of covid 19, and the club encourages everyone to get their own sweat towels and bath towels for workouts.
- Photographic, video, or related equipment is not allowed on the premises. Photography is strictly restricted.
- Music played in the gym will be maintained at a Standard decibel. The selection of music will be at the discretion of the management.
- Any transfer of membership will only include gym membership transfer and doesn’t include personal training transfer.
- Freezing is available only for club membership and not for personal training.
- All special population clients are recommended to take a personal trainer to avoid injuries, the management or the trainer will not be responsible for any injuries caused due to negligence of the client.
- Any client who comes under a special population or has any kind of ailments or medical history must mention the issues prior to joining, the management, and the personal trainer.
- All installments for membership or personal training must be paid within the stipulated time as promised by the client to the management
- Any payment which is done through the mode of a cheque must be considered as a promissory note given to the drawer by the drawee and must be considered as important as any other payment and must be completed within the stipulated time (60 days).
II. GYM WORKOUT RULES
- Members must be properly attired in Standard workout clothes (i.e., leotards, gym shorts, jogging suits) while exercising.
- The Club reserves the right to refuse anyone who is not properly attired.
- Please be aware of circuit rules.
- Profanity is not allowed in the gym. Members shall not yell or scream across.
- Use of the equipment will be demonstrated by Instructors on request
- Return weights to proper racks once done.
- Have a “spotter” when using heavy weights.
- No littering or leaving debris on the gym
- Members who sweat profusely are asked to use towels when using the gym
- Shaving in the gym is strictly prohibited.
- Members and their guests are required to shower prior to the workout.
- Eating and drinking are permitted in the lounge only (if any). Please do not eat and drink in the workout areas, or locker rooms.
- Belongings may not be left in daily lockers overnight. Locks will be cut off and contents might be removed. The Club does not accept responsibility for items removed from the lockers.
- No personal belongings (i.e., gym bags, purses, extra clothing, cell phones, etc.) are allowed in the workout
- Leaving your gym shoes inside the gym vicinity after a workout is not allowed and will be removed if found unidentified.
- No member shall solicit or perform personal training services on the premises. No external personal trainers will be allowed to work out in the gym without permission.
- All members must allow themselves to do a Fitness Mobility screening and lnbody analysis before the commencement of the workout regimen.
- Members can carry out their own workout patterns at their own risk. Management is not responsible for any accidental damage caused due to unadvised exercises.
- Foot covering (i.e., tennis or aerobic shoes) must be worn at all times in all exercise areas, as well as wearing Socks, and sandals are not allowed while working out.
- No member shall bring in any individual to perform personal training services.
- All guests must register upon entering the gym.
- All guests must execute a Waiver and Release of Liability and Indemnity.
- Former members and members restricted from the Club may not enter as a member.
- Any guest found in the Club who has not paid the guest fee will be charged double and will no longer be able to use the club. Members are responsible for their guests.
- All guests must abide by Club rules and regulations.
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed in the club except for attendance of classes and events organized especially for members’ children.
- Membership is subject to the realization of the cheque & authenticity of currency notes. Membership will be invalid if fees are not received in Guests of Members: Seek desk.
- Gym membership and personal training fees are subject to change, depending on offers and management discretion.
- Lost Items: Membership Card — 1000/-
- Personal Coaching Programs: Please inquire about the program
V. WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
You (Buyer, each member, and all guests) agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity or use any Club facility on the premises, you do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage while engaging in any physical exercise or activity or use of any club facility on the premises.
Your assumption of risk includes, without limitation, your use of any exercise equipment (mechanical or otherwise), the locker room, sidewalk, parking lot, lounge, steam room, washrooms, lobby area, or any equipment in the Club facility. Members agree to assume the risk in his or her participation in any activity, class, program, instruction, or Club-sponsored event.
You agree that you are voluntarily participating in the aforementioned activities and using the Club facilities and premises and assume all risk of injury, illness, damage, or loss to you or your property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of any personal property or even death. You agree on behalf of yourself
(and all your personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, and assigns) to release and discharge Club (and our affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of the negligence of Club, whether active or passive or any of its affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns. This waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, injuries that may occur as a result of your use of any exercise, equipment, or facilities that may malfunction or break Club’s improper maintenance of any exercise equipment or facilities. Club’s negligent instruction or supervision, including personal training, you slipping and falling while on the facility or any portion of the premises for any reason, including the Club’s negligent inspection or maintenance of its facility.
By execution of this agreement, you hereby agree to indemnify and indemnify Club from any loss, liability, or damage, Club may incur due to your presence at the Club facility. You further expressly agree that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive as permitted by the law in the Courts of India and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shot withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understood that it is a release of liability and express assumption of risk and indemnity agreement. You are aware and agree that by executing this waiver and release, you are giving up your right to bring a legal action or assert a claim against the club for its negligence, or for any defective product on its premises. You have read and voluntarily signed the waiver and release and further agree that no oral representations, statements, or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
VI. Covid 19 Protocols
- Wear a mask/cover at all time in gym premises expect during cardio or training sessions, and wash your hands before wearing the mask.
- Visor/face shield is mandatory during Workout.
- Before entering the gym one should wash/sanitize hands and take temperature
- Take Pulse Oximeter checkup by sanitizing your middle figure before going for workout if the meter reads below 95% you won’t be allowed to workout.
- No client is allowed to wear foot wears worn outside to keep the area sanitized germ free
- Please fill up Covid-19 screening form at the front desk.
- Members should maintain a minimum distance of 6 ft as far as feasible
- Members above the age 65, Members with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children and children below the age of 10 years are advised not to use gym.
- All clients are requested to bring their own masks, face shield/ visor, water bottles, yoga mats, sweat towels and bath towels
- All members are requested to use one equipment at one time before moving to another
- Members are allowed for workout only in their allotted slots.
- Follow social distancing at all times
- Working-out without booking slots will not be entertained and will be reported to the officials which may lead to concequences.
- Wipe down the equipment with tissues and disinfectant dispose in waste bins immediately.
- Restroom facility will be open however steam and shower will remain close for everyone
- Follow the entry and exit signs when you enter the gym.
SOME BASICS TO BEGIN WITH
- Avoid touching your eyes nose and mouth
- Immediate disposal of used tissues in bins.
- Do not spit in public
- Do move away from people who cough and sneeze
- Be mindful of what surface your touching and how often you touch your face
- Avoid practicing gatherings and maintain social distance
- Carry your own masks and sanitizers, and keep it handy
- Do not share your masks
- Do practice good hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene